Friday, November 15, 2013

Let's Get It Started!

My first official blog post! I have been an avid blog lover for a long time following many blogs about babies, home decor, or crafting but I hadn't given serious thought to starting my own. With the arrival of our little bundle of joy I thought a blog would be perfect to write about our daily life and the many memories we will make with him. I only wish we had started it months ago as he will be 3 months old on Sunday! Time flies! This blog will also be a diary or scrapbook of sorts for me as I felt making this would be a great outlet for being at home full-time. I don't get bored being at home all day but putting my memories and thoughts out there has to be some kind of therapy! Hopefully I don't get too crazy with posts as I already have so many things in mind to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment