Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Baby Faves- 3 Months

 
Boogie Wipes- The last week or so Camden and I have both had runny noses and congestion. These wipes contain saline and don't irritate Cam's nose when I have to wipe it multiple times a day. I've been carrying them with me at all times and they fit perfectly in my purse.
 
Carters sleepers- I can't say enough about Carters clothes, they just seem to be made for Camden's body! He is long and skinny and Carters seems to fit him almost perfectly. He wears a sleeper almost every night and stays so cozy in them. I think we're going to be upgrading to the 3-6 month size soon though because he is about to hulk out of his 0-3 month ones.
 
Graco Nasal Aspirator- I broke down and spent the $20 on this last week as Camden sounded horrible with all the congestion in his nose. I know some people swear by the one from the hospital but it didn't work well at all for us. This baby has been a huge help with clearing out Camden's nose and he sits perfectly still while we do it. It also has around 12 tunes on it that you can play while sucking out all those nasties!
 
Carters 3-piece Sweatsuits- Again with the Carters but I just can't get enough! With it getting chillier in Kansas during the fall Camden has been living in these when we go out. We can always take off the hoodie if he gets too warm and they are so soft! My mom just bought him the exact one in the picture in a 6 month size and I can't wait to see how cute he looks in it!
 
Chicco Travel System- I stumbled across a great deal on this Chicco travel system and I'm so glad I did! The quality is great and the whole thing is so convenient. The stroller is very easy to use and moves very smoothly. We've taken it to many craft shows this fall and Camden loved to be pushed around in it.

Infantino Activity Gym- The first few times we laid Camden on the playmat he would cry and act extremely overwhelmed but now he loves to lay under it. He has just gotten to the point where he grabs at the toys a little bit and kicks them with his feet. It wasn't something we needed right off the bat when he was born but has been a great investment now.

Bumbo- Camden loves to sit up but of course can't do it on his own yet. I refused to spend $40 on one of these seats and we found a brand new one on Craigslist for $20! Talk about a deal! He loves it already and has a little more independence to sit on his own and build his muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment