Thursday, December 5, 2013

Cheesy Chicken Goodness

 
 
I'm about to tell you about the best and easiest thing to come out of my kitchen. My husband will attest to this as he consistently asks for this meal at least once a week. He'll even take the initiative to make it himself! Yes, it is THAT easy!
 
I can't take the credit for this one though, my roommate cooked this concoction for us in our little college party house and I've never looked back!
 
We always just call it cheesy chicken stuff in this house and I thought goodness was a great description to add.
 
 
 
Bag of chicken strips
Jar of alfredo sauce
1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese
 
*I don't quite use the whole bag of chicken strips as I just make this for 2.
*I tried something new and mixed in 1/2 triple cheddar which was amazing!
 
 
 
Cook chicken strips as directed on the package.
 
After chicken strips are cooked, place in glass dish. Leave oven on! Can use a 13x9 dish if using whole bag of chicken strips.



Pour jar of alfredo sauce over chicken strips and then pour bag of cheese over chicken and sauce.



This is where you can decide how cheesy you want to make it and not use the whole bag. However, we love ours super cheesy and use the whole thing!


 
Now put that puppy in the oven and let the cheese melt into amazingness!
 
Depending on your oven this could take around 10 minutes but that's it!
 
How easy was that?!
 

 

 
Corn and garlic bread go great on the side!
 
Hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment