Sunday, November 24, 2013

Is This Real Life?

I wanted to share a little more about my inspiration for this blog and how I came up with the idea.

I have a select few blogs I follow on a regular basis that have always been extremely interesting to me.
 
I don't love to read them because they have pretty blog designs or they give me crafting ideas. (Which they do.)

I love them because they are REAL!

Each one of them talks about real life... Whether it's love, babies, or an event that really happened.

I can always relate to them and gain insight on some situations in my life by hearing their thoughts and feelings.

Having even one person gain something from you is priceless!


 
So thank you to these ladies for inspiring me!
 
I hope that some of you become inspired by me as I develop this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment